Get winterized. The faux fur-lined 1460 Kolbert women’s boot combines original Docs DNA with high-performance protection against cold weather, including our newest innovation: our DM’s WinterGrip sole. Built with grooved cleats with superior traction, grip and durability for solid footing on slippery surfaces, DM’s WinterGrip is ideal for snowy days. Even better: the boot’s made with Snowplow, a grit-and-salt-resistant, water-resistant leather that’s easy to clean.
- Faux-fur-lined, to keep feet snug in cold weather
- Original 8-eye silhouette, with a fold-down option, exposing a luxurious faux fur lining
- High-performance DM’s WinterGrip sole, a PVC/Rubber/hybrid sole built with grooved cleats with superior traction, grip and durability on slippery surfaces
- Made with Snowplow, a grit-and-salt-resistant, water resistant and easy-to-clean version of our classic Crazy horse leather: oil-finished, rugged and distressed
- Secured with a tough, hardwearing Goodyear welt
- Made with all the classic Docs DNA, with grooved edges, visible stitching and a scripted heel-loop
90% Leather, 10% Suede
75% Textile, 25% Leather
Durable and famously stiff to start, our Smooth Leather can be polished to a dapper shine or artfully scuffed-up depending on your preference.
Clean away dirt using a damp cloth and allow to dry, then apply Dr.Martens Wonder Balsam, Neutral or coloured wax polish as appropriate, using a Dr.Martens shoe brush, (Neutral can be applied to all colours). Allow to dry, then buff vigorously to desired shine using a second clean Dr.Martens shoe brush. (We advise to use 2 brushes per colour, one to add the polish and the second, clean dry brush, to buff up the leather for the best results).
This is a Goodyear-welted product. The upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, not merely glued like many footwear constructions.