We took the rugged commando tread and military style of the jungle boot, and put our spin on it. The result? The Sinclair, an 8-eye women’s boot with tons of tough Doc’s attitude, including two ways to fasten — laces and a zipper — plus puritan stitching on the toe-cap and a chunky, empowering platform sole.
- Made with Aunt Sally, a naturally tumbled leather with a soft feel
- Built on the rebelliously comfortable Dr. Martens Airwair™ air-cushioned sole
- The sole is secured using one of the finest construction methods available: the Goodyear welt.
- Sole is slip-resistant with superior abrasion, and is oil and fat resistant, too
- Classic Doc’s DNA is in full effect, with visible stitching, grooved sides and a scripted heel-loop
- Platform height is 1.5′, and heel height is 2′
This is a Goodyear-welted product. The upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, not merely glued like many footwear constructions.